Re: ISSUE-28: MRC presentation

From: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2012 14:28:28 +0100
To: "Dobbs, Brooks" <Brooks.Dobbs@kbmg.com>
Cc: "public-tracking@w3.org" <public-tracking@w3.org>, Chris Mejia <chris.mejia@iab.net>, Ed Felten <ed@felten.com>
Brooks,

all my wishes with you and Chris to recover well from the storm.
This is not urgent. It is just a reminder. I'm fine postponing. It
is though important that we have an agreement in principle to invite
a MRC presentation. Just tell the chairs when this is ready and try
to get a slot on their agenda.

Rigo