ISSUE-28: MRC presentation

Chris,

here is the reminder that you wanted to try to find someone in MRC
who could present to the Working Group.

I think the best would be to get a set of questions to him/her. A
presentation and Q&A session would be done during the TP WG call.

I encourage Ed and others to help with the questions. I remember the
following:

1/ How does opt-out work with MRC? Is data collection mandatory?
2/ Is MRC collecting identified or identifiable data?
3/ If 2/ is yes, are there plans to change that in the foreseeable
future?

Chris, feel free to suggest changes if you find the questions too
provocative (I find them exploratory as I don't know nothing about
MRC).

I talked to the chairs and Aleecia also said it is a good idea. So
can you help us to make this happen?

Rigo