Re: Agenda for May 16, 2012 DNT WG Call

From: Nicholas Doty <npdoty@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 19:34:46 -0700
Cc: Matthias Schunter <mts-std@schunter.org>
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
I've cleaned up minutes from the last two weeks:

http://www.w3.org/2012/05/09-dnt-minutes
http://www.w3.org/2012/05/16-dnt-minutes

We had some questions about correctness on May 9th, I believe I've fixed those issues in the minutes, but please feel free to review and send your own corrections. For last week's call, you can see we're getting better at identifying callers although we're not quite perfect and it took us 7 minutes; we expect this will get quicker.

Thanks,
Nick