action-181, make language consistent, done (I claim)

From: David Singer <singer@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 16:26:12 +0200
To: Tracking Protection Working Group <public-tracking@w3.org>
I believe some kind sould had already done most of this, and now the definitions are duplicated (which I think necessary, though I don't think they should be a note) of 'permitted uses' and 'user-granted exceptions', and I have done other cleanups of this terminology (e.g. the user 'grants' rather than 'wants'), I think this action should now be 'pending review'.

https://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/actions/181

David Singer