Re: tracking-ISSUE-147: Transporting Consent via the Exception / DNT mechanisms [Global Considerations]

Roy,

while I do not share your pessimism about our inability to create a system
that works for the EU, I confess that some clarifications may be in order.
As DNT is merely exchanging symbols/tokens, those symbols/tokens have the
semantics we give them. And this may be specified. We are mainly talking
about tracking, building of profiles and advertisement. All those are
already high level purposes. We can add to those in the compliance Spec. So
I think we have to work this out with Rob.

Rigo