Re: explicit-explicit exception pairs

From: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 12:36:47 +0200
To: public-tracking@w3.org
Cc: "Roy T. Fielding" <fielding@gbiv.com>, rob@blaeu.com
Rob,

I think this is central. But I do not agree with you. I think that sending
and ACK an DNT signal means data collection for "tracking and
advertisement". This is the purpose set in the compliance specification.
High level purposes are not foreign to the system. So I hope we can overcome
that obstacle.

Rigo