Call for feedback on hybrid URI/header proposal

From: Matthias Schunter <mts-std@schunter.org>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 23:23:02 +0200
To: "public-tracking@w3.org" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Hi Folks,

I'd like to re-emphasize my call for feedback on the URI/header proposal
(TPE spec; chapter 5).

The feedback needed (in decreasing order of preference):
1. Concrete text proposals enhancing/improving the current draft
2. Concrete requirements & use cases that are not met by the current spec
3. Other concrete comments on the drafts

If you do not comment on the current proposal, I will interpret silence
as agreement ;-)

If you need more information / explanation, feel free to ping me.

Regards,
matthias