Re: transitivity of DNT exceptions

Hi Kimon,

I believe that this also holds for DNT with transitive exceptions:
- If an ad-network receives an exception, this holds for its descendants
too (the transitivity)
- These third parties are then exempted from the DNT constraints and can
use the collected data as before
- This includes cross-site use among sites where a user has agreed to an
exception

E.g., if a user granted a site-wide exception at site1 and site2 and
both use an adnetwork adnet1 then adnet1 can correlated the data
collected at site1 and site2. However, if a user has not granted a
site-wide exception for site3, then the data collected via site3 is
still constrained by DNT and must not be pooled for cross-site use.

Regards,