Re: Tracking Preference Expression Spec Suggestion

Hi!

I read Andy's mails as asking to allow per-site decisions instead of
global on/off preferences.

I believe that this is a good idea and I suggest to change the
non-normative language in Section 3 by adding:
 "Note that the scoping of preferences is left to the user agents. A
user agent may choose when and how to collect preference.
  E.g., one user agent may ask for a global preference at install-time
while another may ask for individual sites."

Andy: Would this satisfy your input?

Regards,
matthias