tracking-ISSUE-145: Attribute-set for the well-known URI [Tracking Preference Expression (DNT)]

From: Tracking Protection Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 14:50:51 +0000
To: public-tracking@w3.org
tracking-ISSUE-145: Attribute-set for the well-known URI [Tracking Preference Expression (DNT)]

http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/145

Raised by: Matthias Schunter
On product: Tracking Preference Expression (DNT)

Hi!

the current text proposes an initial set of attributes that may be provided at the well-known URI.

We need to clarify this set to ensure that we only provide the minimum set of attributes in order to satisfy the essential needs of this WG.

Matthias