Re: tracking-ISSUE-144: User-granted Exceptions: Constraints on user agent behavior while granting and for future requests? [Tracking Preference Expression (DNT)]

On Wednesday 02 May 2012 21:32:58 Tracking Protection Working Group Issue
Tracker wrote:
> QUESTION 2: Once a site-wide, explicit, or web-wide exception has been
> granted, do we mandate how this affects future behavior (e.g., sending
> DNT;0 or DNT;1)?

I suggest that upon a user decision, the UA should send the corresponding
signal until the user changes the rule that set that preference. (New prompt
with different decision, e.g. starting with DNT;1 and switching to DNT;0
would hold until the users switches back to DNT;1)

Rigo