RE: explicit-explicit exception pairs

From: Shane Wiley <wileys@yahoo-inc.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 13:27:17 -0700
To: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>
CC: Kevin Smith <kevsmith@adobe.com>, Matthias Schunter <mts-std@schunter.org>, Jonathan Mayer <jmayer@stanford.edu>, "ifette@google.com" <ifette@google.com>, Nicholas Doty <npdoty@w3.org>, "public-tracking@w3.org" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Rigo,

Disagree on granularity.  If I say "the 3rd parties I work with = '*' " then it is defined and consent has been reached.

- Shane