Washingon F2F details?

From: SULLIVAN, BRYAN L <bs3131@att.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 20:54:03 +0000
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Any info on the Washington F2F is really appreciated. Budgets are tight, and last minute tickets cost more than some may be authorized for. We need to know prior to travel approval requests and purchasing a flight:
1)      This will definitely happen.
2)      What is the location, so lodging can be estimated and reserved.

Both get much more expensive in the last week prior to a meeting (in reality, after three weeks before a meeting especially in high-traffic locations).

I appreciate any concrete confirmation and details ASAP.

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan