RE: ISSUE-130: Web-wide exceptions - iare there objections to permitting those?

From: Shane Wiley <wileys@yahoo-inc.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 11:24:31 -0700
To: Matthias Schunter <mts-std@schunter.org>, "public-tracking@w3.org" <public-tracking@w3.org>
I believe we're at a yes for the technical side of the agreement ("*" / 3rd party domain) but there is still considerable discussion around appropriate methods to gain this level of consent from users.  I don't believe that should be a blocker to closing this issue for the TPE (unless someone disagrees) as I believe the "appropriate consent" argument will endure to the publication of the W3C TPWG Standard -- and beyond.  :-)

- Shane