Re: ISSUE-125: Finding out whether a user agent supports DNT

Hi Nick, I can't recall my involvement in this request, but in general i
wasn't concerned about requesting exceptions even where there is no header.
shane, what is the context in which this is relevant/important?

--
Sean Harvey
Business Product Manager