ISSUE-111: Starting sub-discussions on global exceptions (thisthirdparty, on all sites [ISSUE-130]) and wildcard exceptions (anythirdparty, on a given site; ISSUE-129])

From: Matthias Schunter <mts-std@schunter.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 18:34:22 +0200
To: "public-tracking@w3.org" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Hi Team,

I created two new issues for the more detailed discussions on ISSUE-111:

https://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/129
  Documents my knowledge of blanket exceptions: all - including unknown
- thirdparties on a given site

https://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/130
  Documents my knowledge on global exceptions for third parties (e.g., a
given widget everywhere).

AFAIK both issues reflect discussions that are active and need resolving.

Text proposals as well as(or even more than ;-) input and feedback is
welcome!

Regards,
matthias