Re: Redirect chains and DNT:0 / Exception:* (ACTION-146 re ISSUE-111)

Shane,

I think adds a lot of complexity, as now we the browsers have to figure out
UI that's not god-awful for these preferences, and I think it's also rather
confusing as it leads to these issues of redirect chains and confusion (if
I grant yield manager an exception, does that flow down to whomever the ad
is syndicated to?) -- I think it would be much simpler to implement and
understand if it were just *.

-Ian