Re: Logged-In Exception (ISSUE-65)

Sid -  I'm not sure how my proposal maps to your thinking.  Let me give a quick sketch of how the Facebook like button might work under my preferred approach.

1) Facebook tests whether Do Not Track is enabled for facebook.com without receiving an account ID cookie.  (One possible design: load a cached resource that redirects based on DNT status.)

2) If Do Not Track is not enabled, the like button loads as usual.  If Do Not Track is enabled, an unpersonalized like button loads, again without Facebook receiving an account ID cookie.  (Serving the button from the Facebook CDN, fbcdn.net, would be one implementation option.)

Jonathan