Publication of Second Public Working Drafts

From: John Simpson <john@consumerwatchdog.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 15:10:30 -0800
To: Matthias Schunter <mts@zurich.ibm.com>, "Aleecia M. McDonald" <aleecia@aleecia.com>, "public-tracking@w3.org Group WG" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Hi Matthias and Aleccia,

I just want to confirm that I'm comfortable with the TPE and TCS specs now editors' drafts dated March 8 being published as Second Public Working Drafts.

I'd also like to thank you, the editors, the W3C team and, indeed, the entire Working Group for getting us this far.  We should remember much has already been accomplished as we contemplate the challenges ahead.

Best regards,
John

---------
John M. Simpson