Re: Documentation of the updated decision process of the DNT WG

Ian, Sean,

do you have a specific issue in mind that you're concerned the chairs will
rush to close without asking your opinion? Or is it the theoretic possibility
to close an issue if there is no contribution that raises your concern?

If it is the former, I'm sure the Chairs are ready to address this issue. If
it is the latter, as W3C Legal counsel, I'm happy to take that discussion
offline with you to explain options and re-assure you that the W3C Process is
fair and balanced and will not force you into things that you don't want.

Sean, minutes are online and in IRC at the meeting. If you feel you haven't
agreed, please send a reply to the email announcing the minutes to the Group
with a detailed response on what you meant to say. We are not in an ultimate
formal setup where we would have to call Aleecia "Mrs. Chairman" every time we
address her. If there is no announcement, just send email to the public
mailing-list. We can link that from the minutes.

Best,

Rigo