Re: Documentation of the updated decision process of the DNT WG

Hi Jonathan,

The current charter is through 31 July 2012. My crystal ball is notoriously
inaccurate (sadly), but I personally don't believe the spec will be in
"Rec" state by 31 July. Thus, I had assumed there would be a re-chartering.

I realize the current milestone specifies that we should be at CR in April,
PR in May, and Rec in June, but given my experience I personally believe
that to be unlikely, which I believe I have stated previously.

-Ian