reminder: acknowledgements

From: Aleecia M. McDonald <aleecia@aleecia.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 10:50:10 -0800
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
If you've contributed to the specs (including a proposal of "no text" -- we'll take this very broadly) please make sure we have your name and affiliation as you'd like them printed:

	 http://www.doodle.com/z9672cm55hgzvwys

no later than 5 pm pacific on Thursday for the compliance document.

For anyone who missed the call, we have:
	2 small changes to the DNT spec
	A handful of small changes to the Compliance spec

We'll have both documents done by Friday morning. Please review them. If there are no new issues with publication by 5:00 pm pacific on Friday, we will submit a formal request for publication.

Thanks for all of your work!

	Aleecia