Issue Cleanup for TPE Document

From: Matthias Schunter <mts@zurich.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 13:49:09 +0100
To: "public-tracking@w3.org" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Hi Folks,

the following issues have proposed text in the document and are marked
PENDING review.

Unless someone pings me and asks for a discussion, I'd like to change
these issues from PENDING REVIEW to CLOSED and remove them from the
document:

 http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/108
   [Should DNT be extended to other protocols]
   [Resolution: Text proposed in Section 4.5]

 http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/109
   [Fingerprinting risk when being able to retrieve set of exceptions]
   [Resolution: API call has been removed]

 https://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/114
   [Guidance against fingerprinting risks]
   [Resolution: text proposal by Andy Zeigler (linked to ISSUE-114)]

 http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/118
   [Do we need an async API?]
   [Resolution: Yes (see proposal in Section 6.3)]

Regards,
 matthias