Re: ACTION-141: Draft text on DNT Expressing a Tracking Preference

From: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 14:44:39 +0100
To: public-tracking@w3.org
Cc: Shane Wiley <wileys@yahoo-inc.com>
Shane,

you have to criticize Roy for this one. You stumbled upon his language and I
haven't made a change to this particular paragraph.

You're addressing a different issue: If two channels of communication resulted
in conflicting statements about the user's tracking preference, which will
prevail?.  I think we should discuss that on a different email subject. I will
see if I find something relevant in tracker and respond to it.

Best,

Rigo