Re: Initial feedback on the well-known URI Proposal

If there are differing advantages to the response header vs. the well-known URI depending on the size and simplicity of the website, would that imply that the spec should offer the option of responding with either and leave the choice to the implementer?  I'm not advocating, I'm asking...

John

John M. Simpson
Consumer Advocate
Consumer Watchdog