Next call: July 11

From: Aleecia M. McDonald <aleecia@aleecia.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 10:23:14 -0400
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Greetings,

Matthias is traveling tomorrow and I am ill with a sore throat. I cannot facilitate the call. I am sorry to say we're going to have to cancel for tomorrow. The next call would be July 4th, but we will lose too many participants to a US holiday.

July 11th is our next regularly scheduled call. Please join us then.

Rather than lose two weeks, I will work with the editors to make sure you have texts to review that will take perhaps a little less time than the three hours we would normally be on calls, and still keep things moving.

	Aleecia