Re: tracking-ISSUE-150: DNT conflicts from multiple user agents [Tracking Definitions and Compliance]

From: Peter Cranstone <peter.cranstone@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 09:24:40 -0600
To: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>, <public-tracking@w3.org>
CC: Tamir Israel <tisrael@cippic.ca>, Matthias Schunter <mts-std@schunter.org>, Justin Brookman <justin@cdt.org>
Sorry I don't understand.

The server sent a message to the client about the decision the server has
made. Now what is the client supposed to do? Simply accept that choice?
And the follow up question would be, if I have to accept the servers
choice what can I do to change the servers mind?

Peter
Peter J. Cranstone
720.663.1752