Re: ISSUE-4 and clarity regarding browser defaults

From: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 02:12:20 +0200
To: Matthias Schunter <mts-std@schunter.org>
Cc: "publ >> \"public-tracking@w3.org\"" <public-tracking@w3.org>, "Roy T. Fielding" <fielding@gbiv.com>
Matthias,

I think your message addresses my concern. One of the improvements
in wording would be to mention Rob's suggestion that the user may be
given a choice during installation or first startup. This was re-
iterated by others as a good way to reflect user choice.

It matches what you expressed as consensus below.

Best,

Rigo