Evolving Online Privacy - Advancing User Choice

From: Shane Wiley <wileys@yahoo-inc.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 00:03:14 -0700
To: "public-tracking@w3.org" <public-tracking@w3.org>
TPWG,

Please find attached the detailed proposal text we'll be reviewing tomorrow afternoon (built upon the proposal outline I provided last week).

The following individuals, companies, and trade associations contributed to this proposal:

Marc Groman & David Wainberg - NAI
Alan Chapell - Chapell & Associates
Heather West, Sean Harvey, & Ian Fette - Google
Shane Wiley - Yahoo!

There is considerable detail covering numerous topics in this proposal and therefore it should not be consider an endorsement by all contributors to all parts of this proposal.  That said, all contributors generally agree with the direction and approach of this document.

We look forward to further discussion and fielding questions tomorrow afternoon.

Thank you,
Shane