Re: UI and scope

Thanks Alan - JC, and others, I'm not suggesting changing anything, just
clarifying the current lines around UI. For example, on the last call
Aleecia asserted that "some UI design" was out of scope, but requiring that
a UA does not choose without asking the user was in scope. I see the
difference between those two things, but there's a significant gray area
between them that I think it would be helpful to resolve explicitly.

--

Heather West | Google Policy | heatherwest@google.com | 202-643-6381