Re: DNT:0

Folks, as said, this shortcut only works in the US legal
environment. The previous definition would have worked also for the
EU as we need positive semantics there (allowance talk) because we
have to open the legislative restrictions with a positive statement
of the user attached to that DNT:0 token.

Rigo