Re: Examples of successful opt-in implementations

I think nobody is asking for that. I think we try to do something
useful and non-invasive. There is some wiggle room that we can take.

On Thursday 14 June 2012 11:13:28 Ian Fette wrote:
> But if I've adequately captured the ask for the rest of proposal,
> e.g. Basically something that requires the user to click something
> somewhere each time they visit a website for the first time, with
> no way to say "stop bugging me about this crap, unbreak my
> Internet!" that would make me shed tears of European origin

P.S. Great idea this "stop bugging me with this crap, unbreak my
Internet! -Button". When will you implement that? Once you have it,
I would change browser and even abandon Konqueror. :)