Re: Today's call: summary on user agent compliance

>> But there are cases you can detect where the setting was, more likely than
not, NOT set by the user.

Again – you'll have to show me the code that does this. I've already posted
mine to the forum.

Microsoft were smart – the real compliance issue at stake here is "WHO" set
the flag. I would argue that you can not determine that with anywhere near
the accuracy required to deliver a consistent online experience. And even if
you could the performance hit on the servers is so huge that no admin would
ever make those changes.

Peter
Peter J. Cranstone
720.663.1752