Re: Identity providers as first parties

Indeed, in the case of signing into Mashable with Facebook, it gets all
sorts of info from Facebook (and can post to your timeline on your behalf)
if you accept the defaults. Maybe that is an out-of-band consent, but it
seems that either the identity provider gets out of the picture after
authentication, in which point it doesn't matter, or it continues to
provide services, which given that the user signed in with that services'
account, are certainly more obvious than a case where a user hadn't signed