Re: Today's call: summary on user agent compliance

Alan -- there are only 2 types of consent potentially operative here.
Opt-in and opt-out. So I don't think I'm raising some obscure
jurisdictional quirk, but rather a pervasive feature of data protection
laws.

My read of the EU situation is not the same as yours but regardless, if
the EU ends up with an opt-out regime, then addressing facially valid
DNT-1 defaults becomes all the more pressing.

Best,
Tamir