Registration for upcoming f2f in Bellevue

From: Nicholas Doty <npdoty@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 18:38:08 -0400
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Hello all,

If you haven't already and are planning to attend, please register ASAP for the upcoming f2f meeting in Bellevue, Washington. Registration closes on Wednesday.

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/49311/tpwg-belle-f2f/

If you don't see your name in the list below, then I don't yet have your registration information. Please fill out the form above or email me to fill in the blanks (it's possible I've missed names that were emailed earlier; filling out the registration form will help us to know your meal/accessibility requirements).

Thanks -- and see you soon!
Nick

Adrian B
Alan C