Re: ACTION-169 Done

From: Heather West <heatherwest@google.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 12:28:49 -0400
To: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>
Cc: Tom Lowenthal <tom@mozilla.com>, Tracking Protection Working Group WG <public-tracking@w3.org>, David Singer <singer@apple.com>, "Aleecia M. McDonald" <aleecia@aleecia.com>
Myself, Sean, and Justin are editors on the compliance doc; there's not a
backlog so much as we try to get feedback or consensus on the text before
we put it in the draft (so the process has been a little different than the
TPE spec).

--

Heather West | Google Policy | heatherwest@google.com | 202-643-6381