Re: ISSUE-4 and clarity regarding browser defaults

From: Roy T. Fielding <fielding@gbiv.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 01:37:07 -0700
To: "public-tracking@w3.org protection wg" <public-tracking@w3.org>
On Jun 2, 2012, at 4:59 PM, Roy T. Fielding wrote:

> I have heard that at least some people seem to think the current
> TPE spec is unclear about the no-header-by-default protocol
> requirement, mostly because the same section focuses on intermediaries.
> I intend to fix that as an editorial concern.  Please feel free
> to send suggested text to the mailing list.

I have added text based on Aleecia's original proposal that was
reviewed in Santa Clara (IIRC), slightly modified to reflect the
three alternatives (unset, on, off) we agreed upon and to fit
within the determining/expressing/multiple-mechanisms order of
the current spec.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tracking-commit/2012Jun/0000.html

....Roy