Re: Transitive third party exceptions

Kevin,

part of your scenario is overcomplicating things language-wise. A third
party with an exception receives DNT;0, right? So both third party cases are
the same.

On Friday 01 June 2012 14:18:04 Kevin Smith wrote:
> I do not think we want to introduce another variation of limitations
> unless the benefit is huge.

The benefit is a working exception system worldwide, even for chains that
can't be predicted. IMHO this is huge and the limitations and complications
are small.

And if you want to do business as usual and add stuff to your profile, get a
direct DNT;0 signal, get a web-wide exception for your service or some out
of band consent.

Rigo