Re: ISSUE-16, ACTION-166: define (data) collection

Shane,

On Friday 01 June 2012 14:14:40 Shane Wiley wrote:
> In my opinion this is a key divide in the debate for Permitted Uses vs.
> Unlinkability.

Unfortunately, your use of the terminology is neither correct nor helpful.
The divide between collect-but-do-not-target vs do-not-track was solved in
Princeton. I recollect the same as David. The collect-but-do-not-target is
US only and was repeatedly rejected by all possible regulators. Can we
actually stop playing whack-a-mole?

Rigo