(unknown charset) Re: tracking-ISSUE-120: Should the response header be mandatory (MUST) or recommended (SHOULD) [Tracking Preference Expression (DNT)]

Hi Shane,

thanks for pointing this out. Yes, there is a proposal on the table
and the counterproposal exists, too ("replace SHOULD by MUST").
I opened the issue to give 'a home' to this discussion.

My goal is to better understand the pro/cons of both solutions.

Regards,
matthias