Re: Mandatory Legal Process (ACTION-57, ISSUE-28)

I don't think we need anything apart from Jonathan's text. I'd argue
that for process applied to data collected in a third party capacity,
notification is a must; for first party data, a should; and for any
breach where you must notify some users, you must notify all users.