Re: What are the stable discussion documents for next week, please????

Thanks, Karl

I am printing these for my review, and asking my colleagues to look at them, etc. (not that I give them much time).  But I've run out of time -- if anything happens after this, someone'll have to explain in the meeting :-(

On Jan 20, 2012, at 12:00 , Karl Dubost wrote:

> Le 20 janv. 2012 à 14:27, David Singer a écrit :
>> I have 1/2 of Friday remaining to discuss with my colleagues.  Monday (surprise) I will be traveling to Brussels…
>

> I saved local copies of
>
> http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/drafts/tracking-compliance.html
> W3C Editor's Draft 19 January 2012
>
> http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/drafts/tracking-dnt.html