Re: SHOULD or MUST for responses to DNT;1?

Vincent,

thanks for the nice example that reminds us to take changing practices into
account if we allow assumptions about caching. If we don't compliance is
evaluated against every request (response header) and a UA may react in case
of absence of a response header.
But freedom is very important here. People may want to override the browser's
reaction and say: this site is ok. Now if the site _was_ ok and changed their
behavior, they fooled the user and his overriding decision to trust the side.
We can't help that from here. This is something that the legal system will
have to deal with. So I support Amy's opinion.

Best,

Rigo