Re: DAA Statement on DNT ("Broswer [sic] Based Choice Mechanism")

My intent here is simply to understand the new position adopted by the DAA and other stakeholders in this group.  (There is some language in the statement that I and others don't quite follow.)  I do not want to open a forum for grievances about that position.

Jonathan