Re: [Action-106][Issue-32] Sharing of data between entities via cookie syncing / identity brokering

that said, looking this over i don't see anything potentially problematic
either -- it's more that it's repetitive and i don't think expands coverage
or scope of compliance. if we want to keep it in for a working draft i
don't have an issue -- let's keep in mind to discuss, though, as I believe
it may not be adding anything.

--
Sean Harvey
Business Product Manager