Re: ACTION-122, ISSUE-125: Pro-actively requesting exceptions

From: Roy T. Fielding <fielding@gbiv.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 17:17:07 -0800
Cc: "<public-tracking@w3.org> (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
To: Nicholas Doty <npdoty@w3.org>
Added to TPE in r1.70 with only minor wording changes.

I should note that the entire section 6 (Site-specific exceptions)
needs a serious rewrite to be comprehensible to anyone outside the
WG (and probably to most people inside the WG).  That might be a
good way for David Singer to get in the flow. ;-)

....Roy