Re: ACTION-122, ISSUE-125: Pro-actively requesting exceptions

Added to TPE in r1.70 with only minor wording changes.

I should note that the entire section 6 (Site-specific exceptions)
needs a serious rewrite to be comprehensible to anyone outside the
WG (and probably to most people inside the WG).  That might be a
good way for David Singer to get in the flow. ;-)

....Roy