Re: ACTION-69: Renaming ISSUE-54

JC,

I'm thinking about this.

My first analysis is that if you're logged in to the service, you're having a meaningful relationship with it.  That would imply they are a 1st party and can treat you accordingly.  If you're not logged in, the social site MUST NOT use information that it has gathered while it had a first party relationship with you.

John