No DNT call on Wednesday, December 19

From: Peter Swire <peter@peterswire.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 10:49:44 -0800
To: "public-tracking@w3.org" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Hello DNT folks:

On the December 12 call, we discussed that there would be a December 19 call only if a participant proposed material to discuss at that time.

No one has proposed such material, so no TPWG call this week.

For the holidays, as previously discussed, no calls on December 26 or January 2.

I and others with W3C continue to be very active in meetings and calls with stakeholders.  If you would like to set up a call or meeting with me, including during the next two weeks, please just contact me at peter@peterswire.net.

With best to all for a happy and productive new year,

Peter

Professor Peter P. Swire
C. William O'Neill Professor of Law
    Ohio State University