Re: RESENT: Batch Closing of Issues against TPE [Deadline for validating can-live-with consensus: August 20]

Is it common that retargeting is done this way?

>>   It cannot ask for a separate exception for each of its customers (could be in the hundreds).

Is this the "too many pop-ups" concern, or is it something different.  I could see as a user that I might give Website A (e.g NYT) an exception and not want to grant the same exception to all the clients of Acme.  Though I do not want to discourage contractual arrangements where the client owns and limits use of the data.

Lauren Gelman
BlurryEdge Strategies
415-627-8512